Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Makeup

Being a BzzAgent is very cool when you get to try new makeup like COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless. I have seen the commercials and print ads and said, why not, let me try it.

I received my makeup (eye corrector, concealer, foundation and blush) a few weeks after joining the campaign. It felt like christmas in July! Free makeup, hello!!!! So I started using the makeup the very next day and wow it is very different from my regular makeup (Bare Essentuals). I felt like a movie star. There was no wrinkle or imperfection in my face. The only challenge is that since my skin is normally oily, I had to use powder to settle it.

My favorites are the eye corrector and the concealer. They are great. I use it underneath my Bare Essentuals or even by itself and it looks great. You got to try this makeup. It is awesome.

Send me an email if you want more info about this makeup. I also have coupons if you want to try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment