Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

This blogspot is dedicated to those toddler's moms who live in Florida. My goal is to share information with other moms who are in the similar situation. I am a working mom of an almost 2 year old son (his birthday is in July) and my time is limited.

I've noticed that is challenging to find places, groups, deals, etc. for moms like me and I know I am not the only one out there. So I figure that this could be a great vehicle where I can vent and share my stories with all of you.

For example, I am planning my son's birthday and I struggle to find a great indoor location. The majority of the places available are either too expensive or simply not for his age and it is frustrating. I have looked, and looked, and looked some more and nothing. My brain is fried. I am running out of ideas and out of time.

Anyway, love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment