Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Want an iPhone!

It is so bad to want an iPhone? I mean, I don't "need it", I CAN(maybe) live without it, but it is such a cool gadget. I know I will be hooked and play with it all day long if I get one. I just want to be like those "cool kids" with the latest stuff. But then I think, it is expensive, I can do so much with that money. Urrrgh, decisions, decisions.

This takes me back to when the iPod came out. My husband had to have it so we bought it. Now he barely uses it and of course it is outdated. I am afraid that once we get it, the next generation will appear and boom we will need to upgrade.

As I mom, I struggle with these decisions a lot. I feel selfish wanting such a thing but then I see other people getting it and makes me feel like the "odd ball". Maybe I just suck it up and get it

No comments:

Post a Comment