Friday, April 9, 2010

Is it too early to plan my son's birthday party?

My son's birthday is coming up in July and I am already getting ready for it. Some people start planning many months in advance but I think a good 2 - 3 months will do. There is so much to do.

First things first is deciding on location. For 2 years in a row we have done a small gathering at the house. It is ok but we end up with a lot of adults and not a lot of toddlers for my son to play with cause there is no space. But I want to do something different. I want a big party. I know he is only 2 1/2 and he probably won't remember a thing but is that too much?

Every year I struggle a lot between the location and the theme. I think I am ok with the theme this time around (I've narrow it down to 2) but still struggle with the location specially because his birthday is in the middle of July. Stinky hot summer!

Ah, I guess I'll go with the flow and see what happens. If you have any recommendations, please send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment