Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Top 10 Baby Products I can't live without

During those long 9 (10) months of waiting for my baby to arrive, I did my research on the most popular baby products. It became very overwhelming at times because there are so many options to choose from and my little trip to Babies 'R' Us didn't help either.

One thing that really help me understand and simplify my thoughts was a little road trip that I took with a friend of mine to the baby section. She was able to show me which products worked best for her baby and the things to shy away from.

Now, I am paying it forward and want to share with you the products that I can't, absolutely, live without:
  1. Pampers Diapers - I tried all the brands and this one seemed to work the best for my little boy.
  2. Triple Paste Medicated Oinment - Nothing would work best on a diaper rash than this, trust me on this one!
  3. Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles - I know they are more expensive than the other brands but because my baby was "fuzzy" all the time, these really help.
  4. First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer - I love this gadget cause it makes mi life easier especially during night time feedings.
  5. Boppy - What a great idea! I used it from the very beginning. I strongly recommended for all moms not just the ones breastfeeding.
  6. Bouncers - This things are a life saver, not only free you up for a little break but they serve as "mini babysitters". Lots of choices to choose from.
  7. Mobile - Who wants to spend the night rocking your baby to sleep when you can have smooth music?
  8. Monitors - Now this one is good to ease your worries specially if you have a two story house like mine. Make sure that the one that you get is good for your area.
  9. Play Centers - Whether is stationery or the jumping one, this gadget will help your child develop motor skills.
  10. Pacifiers - I have to admit I had a bad perception about pacifiers but they help with "fuzzy" babies. Do your research and choose the best one for your babies.

Obviously, you will also need a crib, a stroller, sheets for the crib, formula(if needed), etc. but I thought that this list should help those moms save time and spend it wisely with their babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment